A few months ago we posted an incredibly simple tip to revolutionize your health - drink a glass of lemon water every morning. We have received a large amount of positive feedback and results from our readers since that. Now it's time to take it a step further. Add a glass of cucumber water before lunch or dinner.
By making cucumber water a part of your daily intake, you’ll replenish your body’s water supply while helping rid your body of the toxins that have accumulated. Not only is cucumber water refreshing and hydrating, but it’s loaded with nutrients. Cucumbers are high in Vitamin C, caffeic acid, and have natural anti-inflammatory properties that prevent water retention, and silica to promote healthy connective tissues.
Here's a Very Simple Cucumber Water Recipe:
- In the morning, carve one or more slices from a cucumber (preferably organic)
- Fill a pitcher with water.
- Place the cucumber slices in the water.
- Let the cucumbers sit in the water for at least 45 minutes.
- Keep the pitcher refrigerated and drink it throughout the day.
Give your immune system the natural boost it needs to fight off the flu. Remember, a glass of lemon water when you wake up and a glass of cucumber water during the day. You're now on your way to a health revolution, the simple way!
Labels: Cucumber Water Recipe, Health Tips, Nutrition